Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年6月20日 星期一

What is Causing My Lower Back Pain?


If you are suffering from lower back pain, you should know you are not alone, millions of Americans suffer from this condition every day. How do these millions of people get relief from the pain that, at times can be debilitating? Well, to be honest, most don't, they wait it out just as I have always done after being told by a doctor that bed rest for one to two weeks is the only thing that will help.

I was told that the only way to relief the pain was to not aggravate it any further and the best way to do that was to stay in bed and move around as little as possible. After years of dealing with the pain I decided there had to be away to relief the pain and keep it from returning.

The first thing I discovered was that my lower back pain was being caused by two crushed discs in lower part of my spinal column and when the vertebra where out of alignment my sciatic nerve was getting pinched. When the nerve gets pinched, it becomes inflamed which causes sever pain in the lower back and sometimes extends down the leg.

The second thing I found out was that using a heating pad to relief the pain, sure made it feel better but, after removing the heat the pain was worse so I would reapply the heat just for some relief, turned out to be the wrong thing to do. The right thing to do is to apply cold (ice packs) for about twenty minutes at a time every two hours or so, especially when the lower back pain is first experienced. This is because the pain, 95% of the time is caused by inflammation and heat only inflames more.

The third thing I discovered was that by spending five to ten minutes every morning doing the correct stretching exercises not only helped to relieve my lower back pain but also helped it from returning. These exercises are associated with extension or backward bending which helps keep the spine in alignment.








Discover how you can relieve your lower back pain without doctors, drugs, or surgery click here now and become pain free in less time than you thought possible.


沒有留言:

張貼留言